If you’re one to take the bull by the horns and start the new year afresh, then this list might appeal to you. We’ve done a quick survey around the office and here are some of our top new years resolutions from the team at High Tide and we thought we’d share them with you.
- Travel more – of course this is number one – we all love travelling here and if you live and breathe it every day, it’s only natural you’re going to want to go to some of these places!
- Learn a new language – many of us here are thinking about this – it’s supposed to be good for your brain and the by product of being able to speak in one of those countires we’re visiting while travelling – what a bonus.
- Be more organised – seriously – we are all going to be more organised this year in our homes and offices. It’s going to be great!
- Budget – well we have to have means to go on that holiday – so we’re all going to start saving our pretty pennies now. Luckily, we’ve got some great deals for you too!
- Remember birthdays – this is something we’ve been meaning to do for a while and this year it’s going to happen – with all the mobile devices now – it will only take a little bit to put them into the computer and have them there recurring for ever, with reminders to let you know the day is near. How nice.
- Exercise more – some of us have entrusted out lives into personal trainers, some are going to join gyms, others are setting their alarms for morning walks. Whatever the means – just do it!
- Eat less – so hard, but so necessary. After so much festive cheers, we’re juicing it, boiling it and throwing away the lard. It’s time for some wholesome healthy food and drink to replenish the kidney and liver and start anew.
- Start collecting something –it’s great to pick up some mementos from your travels. Why not start collecting and displaying them in your home or office – it can be a great conversation piece and a lovely way to busy yourselves while you’re away.
- Visit somewhere we’ve never been before – even if it’s only 100km away – go somewhere you’ve never been. It’s good for the soul and gets you out adventuring exploring the world
- Reduce our carbon footprint – this has never been more important than now. We’re recycling, reusing, regifting, renewing and composting!
What are some of your new years resolutions?